MIDWEST CYCLOTOURING bicycle tour presents: Ride the Fault Line
(this site performs best on a laptop or desktop computer)
Ride the Fault Line is back in 2023!!
With a mix of old favorite and exciting new routes & attractions!
Ride portions of Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee in 7 days!
Listen to reviews
from previous participants
- Unique Midwestern bicycle tour adventure through portions of three mid-Mississippi valley states along the New Madrid earthquake fault line.
- Visit parts of Missouri, Tennessee, & Kentucky in just 7 days.
- Ride the Fault is more than a bicycle tour-more than just cycling!
- Nature lovers-have lunch at lakeside restaurants at Reelfoot Lake Wildlife Refuge and scan the trees for nesting bald eagles.
- Paddle a kayak through groves of century old cypress trees!
- History buffs-learn about the past-visiting strategically important early Civil War sites; and look to the future with a stop at the new Discovery Park science center in Tennessee!
- Cross the Mississippi River on an authentic riverboat ferry.
- Start the tour on a HIGH note-overnight at a hot air balloon festival!
- Enjoy camping outdoors, indoors, or select a motel from our list.
- Detailed route markings, downloadable courses and color maps of the route, campsites, and communities will keep you oriented.
- Experienced, professional staff, not volunteers, support you with consistently highly rated service.
- RTFL is the best bike ride value in the Midwest!
Riding with a club, team, or group? Save even more! Check our CLUBS/GROUPS page.